; Tin Can Canoe: Love... Love... Love...

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Love... Love... Love...

I am without a doubt Insanely, Madly, Deeply and Absolutely In Love with this....

It makes my heart go Pitter Pat. Not only does it happen to be one of my most Favorite Films of all time. But it's also a priceless find on this Oscar weekend...
Where my Main Squeeze of a Manly Man - Clint Eastwood - was ROBBED of any nominations.

WTF??

Obviously all is not right with the world and I can smell a Major Conspiracy at play here!

Clint I love ya! You Rock My Man.

Oh Yeah... I think I'm totally ordering myself one of these Ultra Hip posters...
Our theater room just won't be complete without one now.... Ahhhh....
If you're dying to add it to your very own collection Here's the Place to snatch one up for yourself.

No comments: