; Tin Can Canoe: Photographic Nomads... Photostory Friday

Friday, June 13, 2008

Photographic Nomads... Photostory Friday


Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



Trying to capture a special family moment in a heavily populated area is always a challenge. It's often difficult, if not impossible to keep random persons from aimlessly straying into the frame. You curse under your breath and keep fingers crossed that some fancy photoshopping will later erase the unwanted nomads.

Yeah, about that...

Here's a terrific family photo - but it's not mine... the little guy on the left is -- casually meandering into their family portrait... Gotta love that!

8 comments:

Cecily R said...

HA! That is fabulous! Love that he wandered into someone else's picture!! He's actually the first one my eye was drawn to anyway...he's the only one who looks like he's having any fun!!

Great PSF. Thanks for playing with us again this week!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Ha, that is just so cute and oh so true. That is how our portraits end up too - with a toddler running off! You have a beautiful family; thanks for playing PSF - this was awesome.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! At least they have a cute addition in their family shot! ;-)

LEA said...

Tee-hee...this made me chuckle. Great shot, and I love how he used a subtle approach to getting in on the family picture.

Gina said...

"If I just get down low enough, on my hands and knees like this, maybe they won't notice..."

Anonymous said...

LOL! I agree with Cecily! He does look like the only one having fun in the pix!
There are ALWAYS people wandering into our family photos and it totally bugs me! I guess I need to learn how to photoshop!
Fun PFS!

Anonymous said...

What a little Photo nut!! Gotta love it :)

Storytellin' Mama said...

Great photo. That's my son... doing his own thing.

Funny stuff!