; Tin Can Canoe: Cool Choreography... For Folks that Can't Dance

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Cool Choreography... For Folks that Can't Dance



So while I'm trying to decide what to do about my forever gone Ipod - I'm hunting around for music to listen to on the internet. This video totally cracks me up - what a stellar use of treadmills. I fear if I tried something like this I'd end up in the emergency ward... don't completely love the song, but the video rocks.
The choreography looks a lot like something my girlfriend Holly & I came up with while watching Music Videos on Night Tracks in my parents basement during Junior High.
Gasp!! Why not MTV you're wondering. That'd be because we lived way out in the Middle of Nowhere, quite literally 100 miles to Noplace a.k.a. The Boonies. Where MTV just wasn't available on cable until I was in High School.
Honestly, I'm not even that old.

2 comments:

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

I thought I'd commented on this already. Weirdness.

Anyway, I'm having WAY too much fun sharing this with my family and friends and laughing our heads off! Thanks for the video fun! :D

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Here I am nearly a year later, laughing at this video some more, and sharing it with friends. It still cracks me up as much as ever!! :D