; Tin Can Canoe: Eco Alcoholics Rejoice...

Monday, May 19, 2008

Eco Alcoholics Rejoice...

Who wouldn't want to enjoy a little refreshment while they're slaving away on their current creative effort, I ask you. Not that I'm saying Green Eco-Nuts have a drinking problem...but this seems a bit, uh, I dunno...extreme to me. So next time you're out bar hopping in your electric car be sure to order yerself an "Ecotini". Or be hip and serve them at your next Eco-Friendly cocktail party.

Wow...if I were Martha I'd take a big sip of mine right now...that Martha, she's a pill.

Remember to drink and craft responsibly!

VEEV CUCUMBER ECOTINI
2.0 oz VeeV (organic vodka made with acai)
3 pieces of basil
2 slices of cucumber
0.75 oz of lemon juice
dash of agave nectar
Muddle 2 slices of cucumber and 3 basil leaves in a mixing glass.
Add 2.0 oz VeeV, 0.75 fresh lemon juices, a dash of agave nectar and ice in a cocktail shaker and shake.
Pour into a Collins glass, top with club soda, and garnish with a floating cucumber.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I had one of these. My had green tea in it though...the jury's still out on how much I liked it. -- andie