; Tin Can Canoe: 2 Thumbs Up... Waaay Up!!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

2 Thumbs Up... Waaay Up!!

Admittedly, I went a little Ape when I saw this kit!!
I mean, it's so incredibly perfect - I'm simply Crazy about Films :)
Of course I knew straight away... before it was even completely downloaded,
exactly which photos I wanted to use with it and what I wanted the layout to look like.

Voila!

But it's also got really terrific versatility too.
There are so many great elements you can easily create something soft and sweet.

This is a collaborative kit from Creations by Rachael and Late Night Scraps
and is available in the Gotta Pixel shop.

I guarantee you'll have a blast with it, how could you not...
It's on sale for a limited time and is loaded with
22 Papers
1 Alpha (Upper Case and Lower Case)
and 93 Elements!!

I'm just sayin'... Pure bliss :)

No comments: