; Tin Can Canoe: New Candle Website...

Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Candle Website...

Alrighty... So as many of you know I love these candles! I always have them burning at my house and I've been giving them as gifts for years now. My husband really, really Loves'em! I had always been a customer until our last move, when I decided to become a distributor and offer them myself. It's really been a lot of fun and doesn't involve much effort - the candles are so amazing they sell themselves. Most of you who order from me usually send an email or call me - but to help make the process easier for you I've recently set up a website so you can place your orders directly online! Super easy & better still for smaller orders ($75 & under) you'll only pay $5.95 for shipping instead of the usual $10! You can also view the most recent catalog online now... which is totally cool! Simply select the "Shop by Catalog" button on the right and once redirected just click on the catalog image. Nice!

In my opinion these truly are superior to any other product I've ever used and I know you'll love and appreciate their amazing quality, breathtaking fragrances and reasonable prices. They burn cleanly, evenly and throw more scent than any other brand I've tried... and trust me ---
I've tried them all :)

If you have any questions don't hesitate to drop me a line. To visit my website just click on the following link:


Thanks so Much!

No comments: