; Tin Can Canoe: Share Your Love with an Animal...

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Share Your Love with an Animal...

Most of you might have already seen this...
But just in case you haven't I wanted to be sure you did.
It's amazing and makes me cry every single time I watch it.
Nothing compares to the bond and love shared with an animal.
It's non-conditional, pure and absolutely fulfilling.


Personally, I sure would have preferred the music to be something other than the cheeseball Whitney Houston singing too loudly... that aside, it's a beautiful thing.

4 comments:

Rose said...

Beautiful! The tears just rolled as I watched this...I am a big animal lover...

LEA said...

The power of love can overcome impossibilities...

WOW ~ I didn't realize that I was holding my breath throughout this! Wonderful video ~ thank you so much for sharing. Now I must go take care of my misty eyes...and snotty nose!

Tokenhippygirl said...

This thing made me cry, though I saw it with a different song playing the background.... something by Aerosmith.

Jacinta said...

Fabulous link. Definitely a tear jerker! Thanks for sharing.